Career Opportunities at B-P Mechanical.
Mechanical Engineer (B & P Mechanical Inc.)
· Confer with supervisory personnel, engineers, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and on-site technical problems.
· Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, construction foremen and general contractors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Read and understand drawings, prepare RFIs, solicit subcontractors and price material and equipment and perform detailed take-offs from drawings
· Calculate various statistical data, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment, etc.
· Engineering design review required and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality and availability of materials.
· Provide technical support for most of the MEP projects including document control, ensuring superintendents and craft personnel have the appropriate information to execute the MEP project, as well as estimating changes in the scope of work.
· Interpret technical and customer requirements for systems, processes, procedures, work instructions and choose the best solution in consultation with other team members, peers, supervisors.
· Carry out system / procedure / process reviews
· Use computers and systems [MS Office and Outlook] to enter data, process information, generate reports, and make presentations to improve quality performance
· Follow up on the implementation of the proposed solutions.
· Review, test and validate systems and procedures with the help of CAD design software
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
If interested please contact us and submit resume.