Career Opportunities at B-P Mechanical.
Mechanical Engineer II (Appleton, WI)
· Review drawings, prepare RFIs, solicit subcontractors and price material and equipment and perform detailed take-offs from drawings.·
· Calculate statistical data, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment, etc.
· Coordinate with team members to design or layout detailed components.
· Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve work procedures, complaints and on-site technical problems.
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
· Provide technical support for small projects including document control, ensuring superintendents and craft personnel have the appropriate information to execute the project, as well as estimating changes in the scope of work.
· Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 3 years of work experience.
· Mail resumes to HR Manager, B & P Mechanical Inc, 3200 W Highview Dr. Appleton, WI 54914.
If interested please contact us and submit resume.