Now Hiring Mechanical Engineer
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, construction foremen and General contractors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Use Solid works, AutoCAD such as CAD design software to modify
- Read drawings, prepare RFIs, solicit subcontractors and price material and equipment and perform detailed take-offs from drawings.
- Calculate various statistical data, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment, etc.
- Must coordinate with and consult with other team members to design or layout detailed components
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and on-site technical problems.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Provide technical support for small projects including document control, ensuring superintendents and craft personnel have the appropriate information to execute the project, as well as estimating changes in the scope of work.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Familiarity with commercial HVAC ductwork
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly in writing and explain work
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Good attendance and punctuality a must
- If interested please email resume to email@example.com