B&P Mechanical has been an industry leader in the installation and service of industrial and commercial HVAC systems for over 2 decades. Our projects are designed and/or bid and installed in a professional and timely manner to ensure our clients’ HVAC system is operable and functioning as efficiently as possible in compliance with customer specifications and within time and budget constraints.
Plumbing/ Process Piping
From new and remodeling commercial/industrial construction, capital improvement projects for enhanced operations and aesthetics to routine maintenance and repairs, B&P Mechanical wants to be your company of choice for all of your planning needs.
B&P Mechanical offers a fully integrated sheet metal shop for on-site fabrication, equipped with superior equipment and skilled sheet metal fabricators to maximize productivity and provide our clients with the most economical and highest quality product available.
B&P Mechanical contractors of Appleton has been a leader in the HVAC, Plumbing, Piping and Sheet Metal field since 1980. B-P Mechanical has built a solid reputation for quality, service and reliability. Call 920-733-3303. We welcome bids from MBE and WBE,
Among the qualities that differentiate us from the competition are:
Our dedicated team of industry professionals B&P Mechanical gives you our assurance that all of our jobs will be properly staffed with thoroughly trained, certified and qualified craftsman who bring the highest level of knowledge, experience and professionalism to every job we do. From engineers, steamfitters, sheet metal mechanics to plumbers, our employees are provided with ongoing training, educational opportunities and mentorship to insure that they meet the most rigid industry requirements for technical expertise, competency, reliability and customer service.
Our diversity and experience As a leader in the HVAC/Plumbing industry for over 24 years, B&P Mechanical offers an impressive portfolio of experience as an integral part of the successful completion of numerous commercial and industrial building/remodeling projects. Our expertise extends to jobs ranging from Design/Builds, HVAC and Hydraulic systems, Energy Recovery, Commercial and Industrial plumbing to Process Piping and ASME Welding.
Our customized bidding process Through the years B&P Mechanical has developed a customized, competitive bidding process, which insures that we will provide you with a quote that is custom developed to meet your financial, technological and building specifications. We work in close association with established suppliers and subcontractors to complement our unmatched quality of workmanship by offering added value with state of the art and efficient equipment to meet our clients’ specifications and budgets.
Our Design/ Building process From concept through completion, B&P Mechanical offers in house engineering capabilities to custom design and professionally build/install and service technologically sound and efficient HVAC and Plumbing systems.
Our preventive/seasonal maintenance agreements Through our thorough and competitively priced maintenance agreements, B&P Mechanical offers its customers our assurance of the optimal and efficient function of their HVAC/Plumbing systems. Based on sound engineering principals, the aptitude and experience of our service technicians and cost effectiveness, our maintenance agreements will optimize system performance and ensure the comfort of your environment and energy efficiency while minimizing operation cost.
Our repair and service department B&P Mechanical’s trained repair technicians have the capacity to provide round the clock repair services to all components of your HVAC and plumbing systems. We will identify problems and recommend and perform appropriate solutions to assure that our customers’ systems function efficiently and trouble free. We can help you address small issues before they evolve into major problems resulting in untimely and expensive shut downs and emergency calls.
Now Hiring Mechanical Engineer
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, construction foremen and General contractors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Use Solid works, AutoCAD such as CAD design software to modify
- Read drawings, prepare RFIs, solicit subcontractors and price material and equipment and perform detailed take-offs from drawings.
- Calculate various statistical data, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment, etc.
- Must coordinate with and consult with other team members to design or layout detailed components
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and on-site technical problems.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate MEP project activities to meet deadlines.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Provide technical support for small projects including document control, ensuring superintendents and craft personnel have the appropriate information to execute the project, as well as estimating changes in the scope of work.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Familiarity with commercial HVAC ductwork
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly in writing and explain work
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Good attendance and punctuality a must
- If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org